#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; }

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Oscars in review.

I didn't actually watch the Oscars. My parents were too busy watching this three-part series about the Queen. But that's okay, because according to my Style.com observations it was a pretty tame and boring night, fashion-wise. The only dress of the night that really struck me was Amy Adams. Who is she? She looks wonderfully glamourous and the dress really contrasts with her hair.

The running theme of the night seemed to be 'garbage bags'. Didn't Chanel do that last season? Oscar the Grouch makes a wonderful muse.


A message to Diablo Cody: you write wonderful screenplays, but nobody's going to forget that you're a stripper when you're wearing a dress like that.

Lastly, why the hell is Miley Cyrus at the Oscars?

If Hannah Montana comes out with a movie, I'll be ready to throw down.

No comments:

Post a Comment